Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cover Letter


To whom it may concern,
My name is Jay Leaman; my interests are volleyball and music. For band class as school, I have played the Tenor Sax, and the clarinet. I also play the guitar and a bit of the piano. Music is a way to express one's self, and that is what makes it appealing for me. I have been in band since grade six, and have thoroughly enjoyed it, along with the rest of the classmates. One of the only sports I play is volleyball. The team is made up of some great guys, who are fun to be around. Our school volleyball team has made it to provincials 2 times. I like volleyball because of the teamwork that you need, because you can’t play 6 positions at the same time.
Teamwork is one of my strengths. It is crucial in sports to have good teamwork, or else it won’t work. Another strength I have is problem thinking. It is very useful when I am at work, and at school. When there is a problem, I do all that I can to help figure it out. Some of my accomplishments are getting a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and Learning how to ski and snowboard. I started Tae Kwon Do when I was 4 and got my black belt 7 years later. I first learned to ski when I was very young, and then learned to snow board when I was 12, and now I can do any run on the ski hill.
My goals are to be successful at what I am doing, and make a name for myself. Because when I do, I won’t have to worry financially and can live how I want to. Another one of my goals is to save enough money to travel around the world, with a few friends. My last goal is to enjoy life and not overwork. I want to be able to go out sometimes and have a little fun here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment