Tuesday, December 10, 2013

College Application





I have conquered the deepest trench and the tallest mountain. I am so bright that I don’t need a light to see in the dark. Friends say that I’m impressive; Parents say that I’m Excellent, and teachers say I’m magnificent. I am so good looking that my hair does itself. I am so alluring that people get distracted when I walk by. I am so charming that I can break the ice by thinking about it, or by throwing a rock at it. I am so aware, that I can hear braille, feel perfume and smell words. I have such a static personality that when I meet you, it will be a shock. My good friend Morgan Freeman tries to imitate me, Oprah asks me for help, and my friends copy my homework. I have been to the moon and back, and have traveled across the world in 79 days. When I walk, the ocean parts and gives way for me to walk. On Monday's I go to Africa and build schools for children, Tuesday's I go to France and act in charity plays, and on Wednesday's I stay home and do homework. I can eat food without utensils, and keep my hands clean. I can drink 2 gallons of water without stopping to breathe. I have been to pre-school, middle school and high school. But I have never been to College before.

No comments:

Post a Comment