Thursday, October 24, 2013


Jay Leaman
1416 Daunter St.
Penticton, B.C.
V2A 3X6

October 1, 2013

Captain Van Camp
Commander
HMS Princess Margaret

O Captain, My Captain:


Captain of this sinking death trap! Might I be so lucky to survive this crisis? Compared to the other crew members I am like a robot, hard working and dedicated. I know how to cook, clean and organize. Out of everyone on the submarine, there is only one person that looks better than me, that person would be our one and only captain. Everyone else doesn’t look half as good with their silky hair, shedding and making a mess. I can also play a few instruments: the guitar, saxophone and the clarinet. From what I’ve heard, there are also other people that like to play guitar; and musicians stick together. And by the chance that I don't make it, I will haunt you. We all know what asian ghosts are like *cough, Grudge*



 Sincerely,



 

Jay Leaman

No comments:

Post a Comment